Our schools and facilities are available to non-profit organizations, businesses and other community groups when not committed to student needs. Additional documentation what is provided here may be required based on the proposed use of a facility.
The following guidelines must be followed for community groups to use Ephrata School District Facilities. Please complete the following and return to the district office at least 7 days before use request:
1. Review, follow, & enforce the current Department of Health COVID-19 Safety Regulations:
- Athletics: Sports & Fitness Guidance during COVID-19
- Face coverings are always required unless athletic guidance stipulates otherwise
- Group Meetings/Activities follow DOH guidance
- As these guidelines are updated, teams/groups are responsible to stay current and follow them
2. Ephrata School District Facility Use Request Form and be on the District Facility Use Calendar
3. A valid certificate of insurance, naming the Ephrata School District as ‘Additional Insured’
4. Individually signed Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement for each player, coach, and volunteer attending practices/games. NOTE: Practices are open to coaching staff and players ONLY.
5. Include a Team Roster with name, age, and home address of each participant and coach.
6. Submit your completed form with the rest of the materials to the district office.