Members of the Ephrata School Board are elected by our community to four year terms.
The Ephrata School Board welcomes civil, respectful statements and clear, concise communications that inform its deliberations.The Board uses the public comment period as an opportunity to listen to citizen concerns, but not to debate issues or enter into a question-and-answer session. Public comment allows the Board and Superintendent to hear issues that interest our community. It is not a time for dialogue between the speaker, Board or Superintendent.
Public Comment Guidance
- Individuals that wish to comment during a Board meeting must fill out the Public Comment Form below.
- Individual comments must be less than three minutes in duration. Each speaker is limited to one speaking opportunity on a given subject during a single meeting.
- Comments about specific staff members will not be accepted in this forum. Comments regarding staff members, whether positive or negative, are best delivered in writing. Please review Board Policy 4420, which explains the procedure for resolving a concern about a staff member.
- Comments about ethnicity and/or the character or motives of individuals will not be tolerated.
- The Board President may, at his/her discretion, interrupt, warn or terminate public commentary if it interferes with the orderly conduct of the meeting or does not adhere to the above parameters.
Ephrata School Board Meetings are typically held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Interested community members are encouraged to attend.
2022 Meeting Dates
October 24 at 6 p.m.
November 28 at 6 p.m.
December 19 at 6 p.m.
January 23 at 6 p.m.
February 27 at 6 p.m.
March 27 at 6 p.m.
April 24 at 6 p.m.
May 22 at 6 p.m.
June 26 at 6 a.m.
July 24 at 6 a.m.
August 28 at 6 a.m.
School Board Boundary Map
The Ephrata School Board is comprised of five districts. Board members must reside in the district they serve.