2019 Bond and Levy
The approved 2019 $27.89 million Bond provides immediate funds for large, long-term capital projects that improve safety, security and other facilities needs.
The Bond is separated into two phases. Phase 1 is defined below. Phase 2 will be reviewed in 2028-2029 when Parkway becomes eligible for state matching funds.
- Builds eight permanent classrooms to replace portables
- Build new multi-purpose gyms and stages at Columbia Ridge Elementary, Grant Elementary and the Ephrata Middle School
- Enlarges cafeterias at Columbia Ridge Elementary, Grant Elementary, and the Ephrata Middle School
- Remodels offices at Columbia Ridge Elementary and Grant Elementary
- Renovates Performing Arts Center (PAC) and remodels PAC gym
- Replaces the roof at Columbia Ridge Elementary, Grant Elementary, the Ephrata Middle School and Ephrata High School
Bond: Local Cost
Property owners will pay less per year in local taxes for both measures than in 2018 for the levy alone.