Immunization Records

All immunization records turned in to schools or child care centers are required by state law to be medically verified. This means immunization records must be from a health care provider, or you must attach paperwork from a health care provider to your handwritten form that shows your child’s records are accurate. All forms must be submitted before your child can attend school.

Medically verified immunization records can be any one of the following:

   Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a healthcare provider.
     A Certificate of Immunization Status form filled out by you, or another parent/guardian, with medical records attached.
     A Certificate of Immunization Status form printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System.
     A Certificate of Immunization Status form printed from MyIR. MyIR is a free Department of Health online tool that allows you to manage your family's immunization records securely online. Once you register, you can access the records any time you need them. You can also print your child's Certificate of Immunization Status without an extra trip to your healthcare provider. Visit the Department of Health for more information.

If you are requesting an exemption for one or more immunization requirements, you must provide the school a completed Certificate of Exemption signed by your medical provider. Personal exemption cannot be accepted for the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccination, only medical or religious are allowed.

If you have questions about immunization records or status, please contact your school's nurse:

Pam Cleveringa, RN BSN
(509) 754-7232
Ephrata High School
Grant Elementary School
Tiger Cubs Preschool
Shellie Hansen, RN BSN
(509) 754-7233
Ephrata Middle School
Parkway Intermediate School
Columbia Ridge Elementary

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.