Substitutes needed. Have a teaching certificate? Like working with students? The Ephrata School District is seeking qualified persons to add to the substitute teacher and paraeducator pool. Qualifications: (Classroom Teachers) – current teaching certificate, (All) – experience working with children, able to pass Washington State Patrol and FBI background check. Applications are available in the HR Files below, or can be picked up at the District Office. All applications are kept on file for one year.
Substitute Bus Drivers needed. The Ephrata School District is in need of Substitute Bus Drivers. A good driving record is a requirement. We will train qualified applicants for a Class B CDL Endorsement. You can pick up an application at the District Office, 499 C ST NW, Ephrata or down load the classified application below. Please return all applications to the District Office.
Completed application packet must include:
- Letter of application
- Certificated Application
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Copy of Washington State Teaching Certificate
- Copies of all college/university transcripts
- Copy of Praxis II test results OR copy of previous district's Highly Qualified determination
- Washington State Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release form (1588). If you have previous work experience with a school district(s), complete form 1588 and submit this form with your application. This form may be copied.
Substitute Certified Application Requirements
- Completed Application
- Copy of Current Washington State Teaching Certificate